Prometheus bound...

the gentlest of winds, the messenger of spring...yet my jealousy consumes...the rebel, giving comforts,cursed with forethought, punished by the gods, waiting for my hercules to save me from eternal torment...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

What...another one?

Well, here we are with another blog. Unjustified, some might say...why the waste of cyber space when my updates on the already existing one are few and far between? Well, it is because of the great civil war raging in my head which makes for rather fantastic headaches and a constantly vacant expression which is beginning to worry the mother woman. You see, there are these two annoying voices in my head which are always at loggerheads with each other (pardon the pun)...there is the cynical and silly voice which feels things like toilet monsters and hats and bananas in baskets are terribly funny and yawns at anything of a slightly serious nature. this is the voice which usually wins most arguments as it is by far rather more entertaining. It is also in keeping with my public image of a featherheaded clown. Now, the other voice has become rather insistent that it needs an outlet too, though it has even less to say than the cynical voice. this is the serious voice, by the way. So here we are, pandering to my love of the arts and mythology and long winded sentences with no end in sight.

Here is where i explore the other me...what rot, i can hear from all you kiddies...but hell, rot is always entertaining! So join me, on this quest, as i try to find my inner hercules and set free my drama-queenesque tendencies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home